Saturday 19 November 2011

weekend starts with a trip to brighton

hey ladddddddddds ;)

yesterday, we had an amzing trip to brighton to see make 11, which is a craft fair. i loved it and all the work well so well made and original too. my favourite artists were lara sparks, betty pepper and ros lymer. here is lara sparks website and her little show at the exhibtion.

www.larasparks-embroidery.co.uk

so after having a lloving time looking around and wishing i had more money, we went shopping in brighton and also went to the beach which was very cold but a good day!

 pretty umbrella's outside a show...that'll be going in my sketchbook :)
ugly bird huh? lauren loved them and has about 100 photos of pidgeons!
 chocolate cake nomnom =this is my wedding cake :)




umbrella necklace, i wanted to buy this! but since i am poor i might laser cut and make my own


 more ugly birds ;)

 yes my amazing photograpghy skills of a abandoned boat

 me and jassie...jassie is the fat one btw

 sun set behind the burnt down pier


okay so this is really long post but last photos...these are my photoshop umbrella patterns..


this one is meant to be the other way round so you can read the writing! bumbershoot is american for umbrella
 LOTS OF LOVE
VIKIIIII XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment