Saturday 12 November 2011

so lets get started

its come to that time at the end of the project like it always does where you are in a manic rush to finish everything. saturday morning, sitting on my bed with a laptop and sketchbook, still in my onsie, listening to jls, with the dog :) however i am looking forard to designing my umbrella! this spinning top project i seem to have done loaaads of photography, which ois fine as i really enjoy it, but my sketchbook seems to be full if pictures! Gayle keeps telling me she'll soon be ripping up my book for portfolio's, which even the thought of makes me feel sick, my work is not at a good eough standard yet. however i carry on powering on! 

here are some of my photoshop images from the joyful spinning tops..




 and i few of my fave unedited images..






<3

No comments:

Post a Comment